RogueOps Novels are not for the effeminate, not for subversive leftists, diseased faggots or Marxist psychopaths bent on destroying our culture and heritage.
This “Trigger Warning” is for Patriotic Americans to wake the hell up and be ready for institutional anarchy raging across America. It will affect you directly. Don’t make the deadly mistake and think because you are rural, out in the country cowboys or farmers that you are exempt from the insanity beating down America’s doors.
The neoBolshevik revolution we face is massively larger than what overthrew Russia in 1917. They killed multiple millions. Fifty-five million where Kulak farmers and ranchers, the nation’s food producers.
Marxist handlers want your land, they want your crops, they will kill you and take it. Not so they can farm or ranch it, but to take the land out of production and starve the American citizenry to death as they did in Russia. The overthrow began with BLM, and then into the sudden chaos of AntiFa, the frontline neoBolshevik communist revolutionaries.
So shut the fuck up, turn off the jewish indoctrination propaganda news, and the race-mixing faggot TV crap. Read the RogueOps Novels and figure out where you fit in.
Better yet, figure out a solution to the insanity of weaponized politics, a congressional train wreck, a Marxist education system and just plain common sense run amuck.
Choose well, my friends!
You are not bullet proof…
but neither are they.
Communist Goals (1963)
Congressional Record–Appendix, pp. A34-A35
January 10, 1963
Current Communist Goals
EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA, IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
Thursday, January 10, 1963
Mr. HERLONG. Mr. Speaker, Mrs. Patricia Nordman of De Land, Fla., is an ardent and articulate opponent of communism, and until recently published the De Land Courier, which she dedicated to the purpose of alerting the public to the dangers of communism in America.
At Mrs. Nordman’s request, I include in the RECORD, under unanimous consent, the following “Current Communist Goals,” which she identifies as an excerpt from “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen:
—From “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen
COMMUNIST GOALS, 1963
They accomplished this subvrsion since many reading this were in High School.
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations that are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, and policymaking positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms”.
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, and healthy”.
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity that does not need a “religious crutch”.
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state”.
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man”.
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture”. Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures that interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders that no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use “united force” to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing…
Ten Planks of the Communist Manifesto
In the early ’60’s during the days of the “former” Soviet Union, Russian Premier Nikita Kruschev pounded his shoe on the podium of the United Nations and shouted to the West, “We will bury you!” Fearing an invasion from the Reds, America proceeded to build the most awesome military machine in history. Unfortunately, we forgot to guard our political home front from being taken over by socialist – communist – liberal activists who would gain office and destroy American law by process of gradually installing the Communist agenda within our legal system and separate branches of government. The Communist program from the start has been one that sees their revolution of 1917 successful only upon total domination of the world.
Americans, being the most naive people among the nations, now believe that Communism is dead because the Berlin Wall and the Iron Curtain have been removed. The ironic truth is that Communism has just switched names to become more “politically correct”. Today it is called international democracy. The reason that the Berlin Wall came crashing down is not because Communism is dead but because they have achieved the planned agenda to communize the West, including America. Washington D.C. has indeed become part of the New World Order of atheist governments. With the last vestiges of Christian law having been removed from “American government” over the last twenty years, there is no longer a threat of resistance against world Communism. In reality, “American government” became part of the Iron Curtain, thus there was no more need for the likes of a Berlin Wall.
Once again, in their foolishness, the American public has believed the lies of their “leaders” who applaud “the fall of Communism”, while they have sold out the country to anti-Christian, anti-American statutes and regulations on the federal, state, and local levels. Posted below is a comparison of the original ten planks of the Communist Manifesto written by Karl Marx in 1848, along with the American adopted counterpart of each of the planks, The American people have truly been “buried in Communism” by their own politicians of both the Republican and Democratic parties. One other thing to remember, Karl Marx was stating in the Communist Manifesto that these planks will test whether a country has become communist or not. If they are all in effect and in force the country IS communist.
1. Abolition of private property and the application of all rent to public purpose.
The 14th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution (1868), and various zoning, school & property taxes. Also the Bureau of Land Management.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
Misapplication of the 16th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, 1913, The Social Security Act of 1936.; Joint House Resolution 192 of 1933; and various State “income” taxes. We call it “paying your fair share”.
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
We call it Federal & State estate Tax (1916); or reformed Probate Laws, and limited inheritance via arbitrary inheritance tax statutes.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
We call in government seizures, tax liens, Public “law” 99-570 (1986);
Executive order 11490, sections 1205, 2002 which gives private land to the Department of Urban Development; the imprisonment of “terrorists” and those who speak out or write against the “government” (1997 Crime/Terrorist Bill); or the IRS confiscation of property without due process.
5. Centralization of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
We call it the Federal Reserve which is a credit/debt system nationally organized by the Federal Reserve act of 1913. All local banks are members of the Fed system, and are regulated by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transportation in the hands of the State.
We call it the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and Department of Transportation (DOT) mandated through the ICC act of 1887, the Commissions Act of 1934, The Interstate Commerce Commission established in 1938, The Federal Aviation Administration, Federal Communications Commission, and Executive orders 11490, 10999, as well as State mandated driver’s licenses and Department of Transportation regulations.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State, the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
We call it corporate capacity, The Desert Entry Act and The Department of Agriculture. As well as the Department of Commerce and Labor, Department of Interior, the Environmental Protection Agency, Bureau of Land Management, Bureau of Reclamation, Bureau of Mines, National Park Service, and the IRS control of business through corporate regulations.
8. Equal liability of all to labor.
Establishment of Industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
We call it the Social Security Administration and The Department of Labor. The National debt and inflation caused by the communal bank has caused the need for a two “income” family. Woman in the workplace since the 1920s, the 19th amendment of the U.S. Constitution, the Civil Rights Act of 1964, assorted Socialist Unions, affirmative action, the Federal Public Works Program and of course Executive order 11000.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the population over the country.
We call it the Planning Reorganization act of 1949 , zoning (Title 17 1910-1990) and Super Corporate Farms, as well as Executive orders 11647, 11731 (ten regions) and Public “law” 89-136.
10. Free education for all children in government schools. Abolition of children’s factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, etc. etc.
People are being taxed to support what we call ‘public’ schools, which train the young to work for the communal debt system. We also call it the Department of Education, the NEA and Outcome-Based “Education” .
Listen my children and you shall hear
Of the consequence of a rational fear,
Through the days of October, in Twenty-Sixteen;
Hardly a man remains to be seen
Who remembers those famous days that year.
One man gave rise to corruptions’ removal
With steadfast admonishment despite their refusal
Held the Q-beam aloft and lighted their ruse
A billionaire walked in the average mans shoes;
Elitists decried the demands to step down
As the rallies continued in village and town;
Admonished and more they were labeled deplorable
Yet the strong brilliant faces were simply adorable.
“How dare you to challenge”, snooty voices decried
Staying strong in the falsehood, retaining their lie;
Looming faces returned were both stoic and bold
“Is that all you have” the firm patriots told.
A weaponized congress, an unchecked regime
Continuing hard with their pillage and scheme;
“How dare you to challenge”, they shouted yet louder
Ignoring their place and their fate from dry powder,
“No longer your House”, their words seemed to scream;
Forgetting their stewardship of America’s dream.
The horizon soon filled with a most monstrous sight,
A trumpeters call was heard all through the night.
Beyond scale, beyond scope, was the size of the crew
An unwashed arrival in plain well-worn shoe;
“Who can these folks be” the elitist’s decried,
These faces, these creatures, attacking our pride.
“Did you tell them their place is not ever near here?”
One well cultured leader remarkably sneered;
How dare they advance, this vulgarian team –
How dare they to challenge our most glorious scheme.
Yet advance they continued, the patriots all
Through the door, down the course and amid every hall;
“There are simply too many”, the palace guards fret,
Seeming silly not to notice the foregrounds Trump jet.
“Call to Ryan, or McConnell, Ms. Pelosi or Reid”,
These vulgarian hordes are dismounting their steed;
“We cannot let them stay”, a gulping voice muttered,
“Well then you tell them that”, a retreating voice stuttered.
As the voters then swarm through the well marbled halls;
The scope of indulgence leaves no-one enthralled;
Outrageous expenses turn stares into rage,
We’ve paid for a theater complete with a stage?
The silver adornments, mahogany desks, the visual sense of comeuppance expressed.
How hoighty and arrogant the inhabitants became,
Oblivious all to the sense of their shame.
This grandiose mess is just why we are here,
Spending on foolishness, yet how you sneer.
Indeed you may spite us, and hate our appearance,
But our livelihood’s effort demands your adherence.
When you dismiss our values amid all your spending
You leave us no option, than to take over the mending.
When you contract our soil to the nations that hate,
It is our call to arms that controls our own fate.
When you sell out our efforts, then line your own pocket
We will move using recourse, and put your ass on the docket.
When you ignore us so much that you lie and you steal,
We will show up writ large and then force a repeal.
When your Jonathan Gruber can scheme with a grin,
Don’t blame us for arriving, that’s just where we begin.
If you think for a moment our resolve isn’t strong
Consider our leader, and you’ll know you are wrong.
Trump’s not the teleprompter tactician with prose
He’s our glorious bastard who thinks on his toes.
Our leader may not be refined, or PC,
But for many of us, well, he’s just like me.
A man never wanting to run for these stakes,
Is the vulgarian type who can deal with you snakes.
We wouldn’t be here if you’d just done your jobs,
And stopped being a bunch of industrious snobs.
Your DC led schemes have the nation a mess
Embattled, worn out and fraught with distress.
Because of your efforts she’s tattered and torn
One man has stood up to respond to the horn.
Donald Trump isn’t perfect, he’s far from that place,
But nobody else is as right in this race.
There’s another thing known about our candidate true,
It’s that none is more openly Red White and Blue.
Trump might not be the one who we needed before
But by God how we need him – right now, even more.
Posted October 12, 2016 -by Sundance